Industrial Caster – Caster Model G15 – Stem Mount
Capacity up to 1,500 pounds per caster only if infrequently moved in a manual application where there is no abuse. Model 15 begins our industrial casters with precision machined swivel bearings. Benefits include easier swiveling, reduced swivel vibration, and longer trouble free performance.
Model G15 stem casters are recommended only for manually moved applications. Threaded Stem Casters should NOT be used as a “Leveling Device”! Capacity ratings are based on the weight being directly on the top of the swivel bearing, not somewhere above it on the threaded stem.
- Swivel Constructionprecision machined combination load and thrust bearing with heat treated raceway. No center pin.
- Wheel BearingB= Ball Bearings, BRNZ= Bronze, D= Delrin Bearings, PS= Precision Sealed Ball Bearings, P= Plain Bore, R= Roller Bearing.
- Axle1/2” diameter hollow bolt with lock nut.
- Legs1/4″ thick, welded inside and out.
- FinishExternal metal parts are zinc plated.
“You should never select on the basis of load capacity alone. There is no industry standard for load capacity ratings and they may not include a factor for abuse. Our capacity ratings are below what the casters are capable of carrying because most applications have less than perfect conditions. Please refer to the information shown at the bottom of this page. If you have any doubt as to which wheel or caster is the BEST choice for your application contact us for a recommendation.”