Caster City Shipping Guide
Important Note: If you absolutely, positively have to have your products by a specific date, please call or note in special instructions. You may call us for information via our toll free number: 800 – 501 – 3808. ALSO, DO NOT assume that, by choosing UPS Next Day Air, you will receive your products tomorrow.
We ship to the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada & Puerto Rico. We ship UPS and therefore cannot ship to postal boxes or APO’s – physical address only. We can not use your UPS account to ship your order.
When you choose any UPS shipping method on our website, this is how we will ship your products after we fill ( assembled and packaged ) your order. UPS shipping charges are calculated in real time with UPS’s web site, using projected packaged weights of items, shipping distance from Texas. A nominal charge is added for the packaging materials depending on package size.
Non-Ground UPS service is based on the date your order is filled ( assembled and packaged ), not the date your order is placed. Orders are filled, then shipped via UPS 3-Day, UPS 2nd Day or UPS Next Day Air. For UPS 3-Day and 2nd Day, the actual shipping day is NOT included in the delivery time. For Ground shipments, see the map below.
Caster City can not be held responsible for policy or mistakes made by UPS. Most products are shipped FOB shipping point.
Canadian Shipments – Canadian customers are responsible for all duties, taxes and UPS Brokerage Fees. These fees are in addition to the shipping fee collected by Caster City. We do NOT add anything to what UPS charges Caster City. Once we ship your products, we can not be held responsible for delays caused by customs or UPS.
Tracking numbers become available at the Caster City office the day after your order is shipped. We normally will not know the status of your shipment until our assembly plant returns your “fulfilled” order. If you’ve given us a valid email address, we email your tracking number to you. Check your email and spam filter.You may also request a tracking number via email or call us at 800 – 501 – 3808.
- We ship only to a destination with in the United States and Canada to your freight forwarder.
- We require payment in full before we begin production.
- Payment must be by wire transfer in US dollars after we accept your order.
- It is your freight forwarder’s responsibility to pack the merchandise for export, prepare all documentation required for export, and forward it to you.
- Products shipped to a freight forwarder for export are not returnable.
- Customers are responsible for all import duties, taxes, and fees.
- Orders from outside the United States and Canada can not be entered on our website. They must be entered by email or fax.
UPS Ground – Transit Time Map:
Times may vary depending on the actual assembly plant your order is shipped from.