Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Caster City, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION THAT CASTER CITY GATHERS AND TRACKS:
- When you make a purchase from Caster City, we ask for your name, address, phone number, email address and other personal information necessary to fulfill your order. For purposes of billing, you will need to provide your credit card type, number, expiration date and billing address for the card. To ship your order, we also need the name, address and phone number of the intended recipient(s). If we have trouble processing an order, the information is used to contact you or your representative. Some of this information is collected and stored by our credit card processing firm.
- When you visit CasterCity.com, small text files known as “cookies” will be stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can not harm your computer. Cookies allow us to enhance and customize your online shopping experience and improve the design of our site. These cookies store random ID numbers and site navigation information such as your first and last visits, number of visits, shopping cart contents, and the pages you viewed on our website. Cookies also may collect certain technical information from your computer. This technical information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer’s operating system, browser type and the address of a referring website, if any. The information stored in a cookie cannot be used to identify you personally unless combined with information that you have provided in connection with a purchase.
CASTER CITY USES THIS INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- We send all customers a purchase receipt or an order confirmation email or fax to give them a record of their purchase information. When you purchase on our website, our webserver generates a confirmation email and sends it to you immediately. If you do not receive this email, please notify us as you may have entered an incorrect email address.
- We use the information provided through our website or telephone to process your order. During the processing of your order, it may be required that we contact you.
- We use a credit card processing company to bill customers for goods. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- We use this information to schedule deliveries of merchandise that you purchase.
- We use this information to customize your shopping experience and improve our website design.
- WE DO NOT SELL OR USE ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
CASTER CITY LINKS TO AND FROM OUTSIDE WEBSITES:
- CasterCity.com provides links to other companies’ websites. Unless we expressly say otherwise, a link to another website does not mean that we are responsible for, or that we endorse the content or policy of that website.
HOW CASTER CITY PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION:
- We protect our databases with various physical, technical and procedural measures and we restrict access to your information by unauthorized persons.
- Our website server is equipped with 128 bit SSL encryption, the same encryption used by Banks.
- We contract with TrustWave to check our website monthly to make sure that you have a safe shopping experience at CasterCity.com. TrustWave tested sites help protect you from Identity Theft and Credit Card Fraud. Our site is tested and certified monthly to pass the PCI/DSS Internet Security Test. Our site’s current security status meets the highest security scanning standards of the U.S. government, Visa, MasterCard & American Express.
- We operate secure internal data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems.
- Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
WHOM DO I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS:
Caster City, Inc., 8635 Bright Angel Way, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89149.
- Please remember to include your postal address, e-mail address and phone number with your correspondence.