Industrial Caster – Caster Model 50 – Plate Mount
Capacity up to 6,000 pounds per caster. Model 50 has a large top plate and thick legs, which allow for heavy loads and more arduous service. Model 50 has a precision machined swivel bearing, which provides superior performance on both manually moved and mechanically powered equipment. Benefits include easier swiveling, reduced swivel vibration, and longer trouble free performance.
Suggested for a capacity of up to 6000 lbs per caster in a manually moved application and for up to 6000 lbs when moved with mechanically powered equipment. Some wheels shown in Model 50 can be furnished in Model 100 if your application requires a more rugged caster bracket. When used with mechanically powered equipment please consult us for a recommendation.
- Swivel ConstructionPrecision machined combination load and thrust bearing with heat treated raceway. No center pin.
- Wheel Bearing1″ I.D. hardened straight roller bearings. Items marked *T have 3/4″ Tapered Roller Bearings. “B” have Bronze Bearings
- Axle3/4″ diameter hollow bolt with lock nut.
- Legs3/8″ thick, welded inside and out.
- Finishexternal metal parts are Zinc plated.
- V Groove Width7/8″ Standard.
- Grease FittingsFor swivel and wheel bearings.
- NX Wheel Bearing Each Wheel contains 4 Precision Ball Bearings.
“You should never select on the basis of load capacity alone. There is no industry standard for load capacity ratings and they may not include a factor for abuse. Our capacity ratings are below what the casters are capable of carrying because most applications have less than perfect conditions. Please refer to the information shown at the bottom of this page. If you have any doubt as to which wheel or caster is the BEST choice for your application contact us for a recommendation.”