Industrial Caster – Caster Model 100 – PlateMount
Capacity up to 15,000 pounds per caster under ideal operating conditions.Load ratings are based on manually moved loads at a speed up to 3 mph under ideal operating conditions. If your application involves abuse please contact us for a recommendation. Consult us for a capacity rating based on your application if these casters are to be used with mechanically powered equipment.
Model 100 has a large top plate and thick legs, which allow for heavy loads and more arduous service. Model 100 has a precision machined swivel bearing, which provides superior performance on both manually moved and mechanically powered equipment. Benefits include easier swiveling, reduced swivel vibration, and longer trouble free performance.
When used with mechanically powered equipment please consult us for a recommendation.
- Swivel Construction A precision machined 4 1/2″ diameter swivel bearing with 5/8″ ball bearings.
- Axle 1” diameter solid bolt with lock nut on 3″ wide wheels.
- Legs 3/8″ thick.
- Top Plate 1/2″ thick.
- Axle 1 1/4” diameter solid bolt with lock nut on 4″ wide wheels.
- Wheel Bearing 1″ tapered roller bearings in 3″ wide wheels.
- Wheel Bearing 1 1/4″ tapered roller bearings in 4″ wide wheels.
- NX Wheel Bearing Each Wheel contains 4 Precision Ball Bearings.
- Grease Fittings swivel and wheel bearings.
- V Groove Width 1 3/8″ with 3″ wide wheels.
- V Groove Width 1 3/4″ with 4″ wide wheels.
- Finish Brackets are zinc plated. Ductile steel wheels are painted.
“You should never select on the basis of load capacity alone. There is no industry standard for load capacity ratings and they may not include a factor for abuse. Our capacity ratings are below what the casters are capable of carrying because most applications have less than perfect conditions. Please refer to the information shown at the bottom of this page. If you have any doubt as to which wheel or caster is the BEST choice for your application contact us for a recommendation.”