Industrial Caster – Caster Model 30 – PlateMount
Capacity up to 3,500 pounds per caster. Model 30 features a large swivel and wheel bearing which allows for heavy loads and more arduous service. Model 30 has a precision machined swivel bearing, which provides superior performance on both manually moved and mechanically powered equipment. Benefits include easier swiveling, reduced swivel vibration, and longer trouble free performance.
All wheels shown in Model 30 can be furnished in Caster Model 50 if your application requires a more rugged caster bracket.
- Swivel ConstructionPrecision machined combination load and thrust bearing with heat treated raceway. No center pin.
- Wheel Bearing1″ I.D. Hardened Straight Roller Bearings, 3/4″ Tapered Roller Bearings or Precision Ball Bearings
- Axle3/4″ diameter hollow bolt with lock nut.
- Legs3/8″ thick, welded inside and out.
- Finishexternal metal parts are Zinc plated.
- V Groove Width7/8″ Standard.
- Grease FittingsFor swivel and wheel bearings.
“You should never select on the basis of load capacity alone. There is no industry standard for load capacity ratings and they may not include a factor for abuse. Our capacity ratings are below what the casters are capable of carrying because most applications have less than perfect conditions. Please refer to the information shown at the bottom of this page. If you have any doubt as to which wheel or caster is the BEST choice for your application contact us for a recommendation.”