Theatrical and Stage Casters for Scenery
Turntable Swivel - capacity up to 2000 Lbs
This turntable functions like a lazy susan. It consists of two mounting plates, one above and one below the swivel section. The ball bearings of the turntable rotate on a hardened raceway providing smooth turning and dependable operation. It has a lubrication fitting and is zinc plated for rust resistance. Some of the many applications for which turntables can be used include workstations, welding tables and dollies used in the theatrical industry to move scenery.
- Capacity: 2000 Lbs.
- Overall Height: 1 9/16″
- Plate Size: 4″ x 4 1/2″
- Bolt Hole Spacing: 2 5/8″ x 3 5/8″ slotted to 3″ x 3″
- Bolt Size: 3/8″
2" Dual Wheel Swivel Caster
- Capacity up to 125 lbs. per caster.
- Caster overall height is 2 7/8″.
- Two 2″ x 3/4″ non-marking gray soft rubber ball bearing wheels.
- Soft rubber provides a cushioned ride protecting cargo as well as floor surfaces. It also reduces noise and vibration.
- The resilience of soft rubber enables these wheels to roll over obstructions better than hard wheels.
- The wider footprint provided by two wheels allows you to cross winch tracks, gaps and grooves in the floor easily.
- The combination of a larger surface area enables a higher capacity without increasing overall height.
- The differential action provided by two wheels enables the caster to swivel easier than a single wheel having the same size footprint.
- Plate size 2 3/8″ x 2 3/8″.
- Hole spacing 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ to 1 7/8″ x 1 7/8″.
- Available ONLY with Total Locking Brake.
Single Wheel Caster - capacity up to 200 Lbs
- Capacity: up to 200 Lbs. each
- Overall Height: 4 1/8″
- A single 3″ x 1 1/4″ Red Polyurethane ball bearing wheel.
- For use on Ground Cloth, Dance Floor Matting, Sheet Vinyl, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum and Carpeted Stages.
- Popular on dollies having 3 swivel casters used in the theatrical industry to move scenery.
- Plate Size: 2 1/2″ x 3 5/8″
- Overall Height: 4 1/16″
- Bolt Hole Spacing: 1 3/4″ x 2 15/16″
- Bolt Size: 5/16″