Total Locking Stainless Caster Model 9
“You should never select on the basis of load capacity alone. There is no industry standard for load capacity ratings and they may not include a factor for abuse. Our capacity ratings are below what the casters are capable of carrying because most applications have less than perfect conditions. Please refer to the information shown at the bottom of this page. If you have any doubt as to which wheel or caster is the BEST choice for your application contact us for a recommendation.”
Mounting Plate – 4″ x 4 1/2″
This image is for Plate Size and Hole Placement ONLY. IT DOES NOT DEPICT THE ACTUAL PLATE.
We suggest that you do NOT drill the mounting holes to attach the casters until you receive them.
Total Locking Stainless Caster Model 9 Features:
If a caster failure occurs it is almost always because of misuse or abuse. It has been very rare that a product failed because of faulty material or poor workmanship. The following are examples of things that we do NOT want you to do:
- Dragging the wheel sideways.
- Shock or Impact caused by dropping the load instead of setting it down on the castered equipment.
- Improper Installation such as:
A. Rigid casters not installed parallel to one another.
B. Swivel casters not installed parallel to the floor.
C. Using less than 4 bolts to attach the mounting plate.
D. Distortion of the swivel bearing when attaching the mounting plate due to welding improperly.
- Exceeding the rated capacity of the wheel or caster.
- Exceeding a rolling speed of 3 MPH.
- The build up of heat caused by continuous operation causing tire separation.
Pedal on side of Wheel Locks ONLY the wheel from rolling.
Wheel Brakes are not designed to hold on inclines.
Raceway Seals (RS):
Seals Upper and Lower Raceways from dirt and debris, improves grease retention, can reduce noise and may prolong caster life.
CAN NOT BE USED WITH SWIVEL LOCK OPTION
Optional Wheel Bearings
- PS – Non-Stainless Sealed Precision Ball Bearings
- SPS – Stainless Sealed Precision Ball Bearings
- SSR – Stainless Roller Bearing